Monday, July 14, 2008

So it's been a few weeks. lol I've check a couple times to see if I've had any comments on the very few things I've written.....Pathetic, I know. We've had a busy fun filled few weeks. The last couple weeks we have been in San Antonio, Tx and Salt Lake' ish area of UT. We've done a lot of site seeing and have spent time with family. We have really enjoyed ourselves. Ulises headed back to work today after being off for the last two and a half weeks. So far it seems he still has a job. lol Long story. I will write more about our trips later. Hey maybe I'll even get some pictures downloaded and on here too.

Alec started pulling himself up to a standing position over the weekend. Everyone keeps saying to me that they think he'll be walking before his first b-day (man I sure hope not). I tell them to bite their tongues.....Heaven help me if they're right!!!

I've been busy today trying to get 2 two page scrapbook layouts done for my hostess clubs this week. They made it easy on me this month and both groups chose "Blue Ribbon". Wish me luck.............

No comments: