Tuesday, August 10, 2010

School Time

It's getting to be that time of year.  The summer is winding down.....only 2 1/2 weeks left and were back to the school grind.  When I think about this it's bitter sweet.  My oldest will be a 2nd grader, and my 2nd born will be starting kinder.  I'm excited for them (I'm sure that sounds funny), sad and a tiny bit happy for me, sad for my 3rd born......He's going to be so lost with his older brothers at school.  I love going and helping in the class room.  Last year I was unable to be at the school very much due to me being preggo, so I'm hoping it will work out better this year.....I hope I can make it work......I guess time will tell.

I'm hoping when school starts I can get back into couponing.  I've been watching a handful of blogs since before I had my baby, and I keep itching to do it.  So you say "What's your problem?....What's holding you back?"  As much as I love my little boys, I really don't like taking them all shopping myself.  When I do venture out with them all alone, I get lots of sympathetic looks and comments like "WOW, you've got your hands full"  or "WOW 4 BOYS!!!  you must be very busy".  I've even been told there's a special spot in heaven for moms like me with 3 or more boys.  lol  Cracks me up.....Any how I digress.....So my hope are with just 2 little ones her for half the day, maybe I can go coupon shopping in the morning...  We'll see how it goes.....wish me luck!

No comments: