Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ok, so I've had this blog since March and this is my first post. lol It won't be long as my youngest little gentleman is fussing. Yes, I am the crazy mother of 3 of the cutest little gentleman. For those thinking and plan to ask or those that are to afraid to ask.....YES, 3 boys, and yes I'm they keep me VERY busy! And also for those wondering, NO we don't know yet if we will try for # 4 to see if we have a girl. Yes, I know there are many of you out there that stop us at the store (yes we really do get stopped at the store, usually at least once a shopping trip), etc. and let us know that 4 times was the charm for you and you got your girl. Well I must be off for now as my baby is in need of some mommy attention. I'll try to make my next musing sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Brent & Mary Family said...

LOL, Now I know what to ask you EVERY time I see you. I think it's cute and afterall, "Clyde" needs a baby sister. But seriously, when they ask just put on a somber face and in a deadpan voice say, "We're going to keep trying for a girl even if it takes twelve times." Then just keep saying "yep" when they ask you if you're serious. Most will think you're nuts, but who cares. They'll probably stop talking to you which is what you wanted. LOL. Oh what sage advice big brother has.

Inside Diane's Head said...

Now there's an ideas..........hmmmm