Monday, June 16, 2008

What to do???

Aww it's the start of the week..... Just trying to decide what to do. There's never a lack for things to do, that's for sure. Every where I look there's stuff that needs my attention, not to mention my 3 sweet little boys that are all clammering for mommy time too. My trashed house drives me nuts, hopefully some day I'll get it figured out. I'd really like to have a cleaner house all the time, but alas my boys are more important right now. If I could just figure out a system that I could get down that would work with my life right now. Please don't suggest Fly Lady as I've been there done that and it didn't work for me, it just overwhelmed me. Well being on this computer isn't going to get things done, and my littlest gentlemen and calling for my attention, so I best be off. Until next time............................

No comments: