Friday, October 10, 2008

Wow it's been awhile...... Life has been busy and hair raising. lol I did finally crack and go camping. It was ok, but I still say "camping is over rated". Emotioanlly, the camping trick was pretty hard on me. Not only just the camping part, but we went camping to Bureau Dunes, which is where my parents and brothers family were headed to camp when my mom had her heart attack. I did shed several tears while getting ready, and while there and no one was looking. The boys and daddy had a great time, so I'm glad of that.

Life is a bit more crazy now that my oldest has started Kinder. He's really enjoying himself and is doing great! So far on all the assessments he's done awesome, and seems to be learning tons. I would say he's in the top of his class, if that's possible in Kinder. lol

My baby turned 1 over the weekend.... *sniff, sniff* I tell you time just flies way to fast. Where oh where has the time gone. I can't believe any of my boys are the ages they are. They keep me on my toes that's for sure! I keep feeling that there is another little one for us. Part of me likes the idea and part oh me says "Oh no....I'M DONE". My dh says were done, so I guess we'll see. I'm thinking we'll just leave it up to the Lord and if he wants us to have another he'll make it happen.

No comments: