Monday, February 22, 2010

New Addition

So when your a slacker and don't post anything, things change.  I'm no longer the mommy of just "3" darling gentlemen.  As of Jan 29th, I was blessed to give birth to my 4th little man.  No we weren't trying for a girl, he was actually a surprise.  And just in case your wondering....No were not planning to keep trying for a girl.  For many reasons, we plan to be done.  We are very blessed to have 4 darling, awesome little boys.  Who would have thought 8 years ago we'd be so blessed.  Back then we were hoping and praying to just be able to have one little one, and look at us now!  It's hard to believe my oldest will be 7 in May!  Oh how time flies.  My boys are 6, 4, 2, and 3 weeks.  Crazy!!!  I'll have 2 in school this fall, so hard to believe.  Well my baby is done feeding, so I best be done here for now.  I really need some shut eye.

No comments: